We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join the team here at Studio North.
We’ve had an incredibly busy first half of 2017, working with some brilliant clients and need to hire a Senior Account Executive to support the client services team with an ever-increasing workload.
In recent months, we’ve been working with a NASDAQ listed US-based client on a global rebrand, helping a significant government department go through a renaming process and a manufacturing business to implement their new brand globally.
The agency has also been busy helping the likes of Transpennine Express and Stagecoach UK Bus with internal and external creative campaigns. But also a growing number of entrepreneurial businesses doing great things and making a difference in their respective sectors.
We want to find someone who mirrors both our ambition and our clients’.
- Working with senior colleagues to manage allocated client accounts and project delivery;
- Liaising with internal teams and being a day-to-day contact both internally and externally;
- Organise, prepare and attend client and supplier meetings where necessary;
- To manage deadlines and budgets ensuring client satisfaction and agency profitability;
- To track projects and prepare necessary client and management reports;
- To continually improve and develop yourself through extra-curricular learning and networking.
The role demands a candidate who can effectively balance ‘in their shoes’ client advocacy and agency profitability. You will wear both hats and be a genuine people person. Super-organised and able to keep a number of plates spinning at once. Any experience working with WordPress, Synergist, Asana, Mailchimp or Google Docs would be beneficial.
It matters more that you can identify with our brand values of Enterprising Spirit, Northern Warmth and No Stone Unturned than any particular skill-set. But ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 18 months of relevant agency experience on the clock – though we have some flex in our outlook, for the right personality.
What We Offer
- Healthcare Cash Plan;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Personal training & development budget;
- Flexible approach to working hours;
- Regular social activities;
- Impressive open-space, top-floor studio in Waulk Mill.
To apply, send your CV with a short covering letter to Gary Butterworth – firstname.lastname@example.org